Saturday, February 21, 2009

Biscuit and Honey

I was up until 3:00 AM last night with my puking dog, Honey! I felt so sad for her, she was shaking and her tail was down. I could tell she was miserable. She threw up like six times... it was so sad! These are our dogs, aren't they cute? Biscuit is the black one and Honey is the white one. Biscuit is a six month old Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix, and Honey is our two and a half year old Jack Russell. They are so funny and full of energy. They wrestle around and play tug of war all day. It's pretty funny. :) Sometimes they are a handful, but they are part of our family and we love them! We are trying to work on Biscuit's chewing problem. I walked out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed tonight and he was laying on the floor with a pink bra wrapped around him! I couldn't get mad, I just started laughing! If I don't shut my closet door, then sometimes the dogs go in there and the next thing I know, they're playing tug of war with a pair of my underwear!! They are so crazy.


So tonight I went to a birthday get together for my friend, Sara. Her husband, Matt, invited me a couple of days ago, but I promise I don't remember him telling me that it was supposed to be a surprise. Tonight I called Sara, wished her a happy birthday, and asked her what time we were supposed to be there for her party! She was confused and said she had no idea what time! Whoops!! I ruined the surprise! Wow, I'm horrible, huh? She told me she kind of suspected something anyway when she found about 8 two liters of pop in the fridge. I still feel stupid, though! That was a pretty fun time. Heather Ann made orange juliuses! It was yummy, I want to try to make those sometime. Okay that's all the excitement for today.

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. Honey. You little rascal! Another pup huh! Doesn't it make it nice because they enterain eachother! I want a picture of them playing tug of war with your underwear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I need to keep my camara on me at all times because they do so many funny things!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?